Can you name the locations that military personnel can be awarded the GWOT Expeditionary Medal for serving in?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: U.S. Army description of criteria for award
- GWOT stands for "Global War on Terrorism." As the Army defines the area of the war, there need not have been any combat in a given location for it to be considered part of the War on Terror.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
War on Terror Military Service Locations Quiz
- Created Jul 10, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 124
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →