Can you name the fifty most common U.S. names of the past century that also are NOT the names of any saints?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: ssa.gov, and others
- "Saint" refers to any individual recognized as such by any major church. Nicknames are not accepted. See comment for more details. *Out of the relevant gender's most common names of the past century.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Not-So-Saintly Names (Past Century) Quiz
- Created Aug 2, 2011 in Religion
- Game Plays 291
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →