Can you name the selected cities and rivers along the Mississippi River system?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- This is a so-called "transit map" of the Mississippi River system. The selected city/river is replaced with a circle. Cities are replaced by a red circle, while rivers are replaced by a green circle.
- Source: Something About Maps: Mississippi as a subway
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Mississippi River as a Subway Quiz
- Created Apr 14, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 68
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →