Can you name the Antarctic territorial claims by area?
- Click any empty or Country to answer for that location
- I am making this mostly because of what happened on the South Pole at December 14. 1911 (exactly 100 years ago), when Roald Amundsen became the first person ever to reach the pole. A great day!
- It's important to know that the some claims overlap each other.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Antarctic territorial claims by area Quiz
- Created Dec 14, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 121
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →