Can you name the countries of the world whose borders are entirely above the 49°N latitude line?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- NOTE: The 49 north latitude line is the northern border of the contiguous USA.
- Source: Google Earth
- Territories and claims of Antarctica not included in a country's borders. All other territories are not included.
- Also try: North of Africa
Above the USA Quiz
- Created May 26, 2013 in Geography
- Featured Jul 3, 2013
- Game Plays 49,055
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →