Can you name the NBA players with the highest PER rating at each position for each season since 2000?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Basketball Reference
- 2 Point Guards, 2 Shooting Guards, 2 Small Forwards, 2 Power Forwards, 2 Centers, and 1 utility player that can play any position. PER is a calculation of the contributions a player makes per minute.
- Also try: NBA's Worst Pure Shooters
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
NBA Most Productive Players (since 2000) Quiz
- Created Aug 22, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 12,702
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →