Can you name the sets of two BORDERING U.S. states with the greatest population ratio?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Populations
- Ratios are the higher population over the lower. The two states MUST border each other. Type states back to back, example: Louisiana Mississippi for Louisiana-Mississippi
- 4 Corners DO count as borders. The Great Lakes do NOT count as borders. The ratios are approximate and subject to change.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
LARGEST U.S. State Population Difference Quiz
- Created Apr 14, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 1,553
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →