Can you pick the missing word/term in the following rules that George Washington revered?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Source: Link
- **Washington copied these rules out by hand while a teenager. They are based on rules by French Jesuits from 1595. There are 110 in total, but this quiz offers a smaller selection.
- Also try: A-Z: 4-Letter U.S. History
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Washington's Rules of Civility (clickable) Quiz
- Created Jan 27, 2013 in History
- Game Plays 51
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →