mentally stimulating diversions
Just For Fun
Can you pick the types of facial hair judged at the World Beard and Moustache Championships?
Click the matching answer button below
Correctly selected answers will show up in green
World Beard & Moustache Championships
World Beard and Moustache Championship Categories
This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Popular trivia games today
TV Debuts: 2008
The Object of the Game
Word Ladder: It's a Trap!
US Cities: North to South
'90s Pop Group Members
1. Hair on the upper lip only, styled without aids.
2. Slender, beginning from the middle of the upper lip with the hairs extremely long and pulled to the side.
3. Big and bushy, beginning from the middle of the upper lip and pulled to the side.
4. Slender with long tips, straight up or arching up.
5. Small and bushy with tips arching up.
6. Moustaches that do not fit any other category.
7. Facial hair grown only on chin, upper and lower lip.
8. Chin shaved with moustache allowed to grow up to 2 cm beyond and below the end of the upper lip. Tips pointed down.
9. Moustache long and slender. Beard small and pointed.
10. Hair to be grown only on cheeks and upper lip.
11. Any hair on the cheeks (upper lip optional), with the chin shaved.
12. Unbroken unshaven area from temple to chin to temple. Upper lip clean shaven.
13. All partial beards not matching other categories.
14. Short and round, moustache must be styled.
15. Broad, full and round. Length not to exceed 20 cm, moustache integrated.
16. As grown. Moustache integrated.
17. As grown, aids only allowed on moustache.
18. Full beards not matching any other category.
HIDE THIS WARNING
You might also like these games:
There are no comments yet for this game.
Click here to be the first!
Beard Championship Categories (Clickable/Images) Quiz
Created Feb 24, 2013 in
Game Plays 15
Image Quiz Quizzes
Friend Scores and Standings
Loading friend results....
Top Games Today in Miscellaneous
What Do They Make?
Corner to Corner Trivia Chain
Is It the Right Season?
Top Games with Similar Tags
Clickable Matching Pairs
Top User Games in Miscellaneous
Also A Baby Name Blitz
The Poop Quiz
Three Lettered Scrabble Legal ...
Hall of Fame Extravaganza (cli...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-13 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →