Can you name the two words which have been 'sifted' together?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Note there is no anagramming here, just two words which have been blended nicely together to make a wonderful new word. Can you carefully dissect them and extract the two word phrase?
- Example: "Elvis Presley" could be sifted into "Eprelvsliesy". The letters are in the proper order, just intermingled.
- Also try: Unusual Letter Combinations
The Word Sifter Quiz
- Created Nov 28, 2011 in Language
- Featured Feb 14, 2012
- Game Plays 7,247
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →