Can you name the size of these tidbits of information? Are they (M)illions, (B)illions or (T)rillions?
- Click any empty Fact or M/B/T? to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- All numbers are approximations. Date sensitive numbers are latest estimates as of the publication date of this quiz. Enter 'M' for Million, 'B' for Billion and 'T' for Trillion.
- Note: US and modern British short scales ie. 1 billion = 1,000,000,000
- Also try: Trillion Dollar Countries
Million, Billion or Trillion? Quiz
- Created Oct 22, 2011 in Miscellaneous
- Featured Nov 17, 2011
- Game Plays 44,461
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →