Can you name the literary works given words very near in the dictionary?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- The words in the titles have been replaced with words found nearby in the dictionary. We have left simple words such as "the", "and", "of" intact.
- Note: The very next word before or after wasn't always chosen if the clue was too obvious eg. 'Goopy Mooch' is far more interesting and challenging than 'Goodness Moonbeam'.
- Also try: Dictionary Proximity: Sports Edition
Dictionary Proximity: Literature Edition Quiz
- Created Dec 22, 2011 in Literature
- Featured Jan 30, 2012
- Game Plays 5,406
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →