Can you pick the twelve countries whose flag is vertically, horizontally and rotationally symmetrical?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Note: The flag must be symmetrical along the horizontal line and the vertical line. It must also be 180-degree rotationally symmetrical. And color symmetry counts as well. I'm picky like that.
- Also try: Flags of the World
- Most of the remaining flags are close, but do not fit all the criteria.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Well-Balanced Country Flags (Clickable) Quiz
- Created May 22, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 447
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →