Can you name the areas of England and Wales in order of their crime rate?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: National Policing Improvement Agency
- Figures are from 2009 - Crime rate is number of crimes per 1000 people.
Areas are listed by policing districts e.g. 'Thames Valley' or 'Metropolitan'
Major city names are also accepted.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Crime rates in England and Wales Quiz
- Created Dec 11, 2009 in Geography
- Game Plays 174
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →