Can you name the Greek combinations by picking one item from each column?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Select one word/description from each column. Type them IN order.
- "Part" something implies that it's not ALL that something, whereas, "cat" for example, would mean ALL cat. So "Mouse ears" would NOT work for Mickey Mouse because he is ALL mouse.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Greek Mythology Slot Machine Quiz
- Created May 24, 2012 in Religion
- Game Plays 1,823
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →