Can you name the the names of the letters in the alphabet for each official UN language?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Example: A = Ay, B = Bee in English.
In Arabic, it would be أ = alif, ب = Be
**Not including Chinese, since the language does not have an alphabet based writing script.
- Also try: Countries by National Anthem
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Alphabets of the UN Quiz
- Created Jul 13, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 259
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →