Can you name the largest European cities that aren't located in the 10 most populous countries?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: World Gazetteer
- The excluded countries are: Russia, Germany, Turkey, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, Poland and Romania. These are Europe's most populous countries (over 20 million).
- Their cities usual dominate European city quizzes. Can you name the largest cities from the remaining countries?
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Largest European Cities (No Big Countries) Quiz
- Created Feb 16, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 1,742
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →