Can you pick the words deemed 'too offensive' to be included in The Official SCRABBLE Players Dictionary?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Words are generally omitted when ALL definitions (that don't require the words to be capitalized) qualify for a "warning usage note" (offensive, vulgar, etc.) in other Merriam-Webster dictionaries.
- Source: The Official SCRABBLE® Players Dictionary, Fourth Edition
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Censored SCRABBLE Words Quiz
- Created Jun 14, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 10
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →