Can you name the color, percentage-wise, that is the dominant color of the country's flag?
- Click any empty Country or Color to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Flags By Colours
- e.g. If there was a country whose flag was 42% turquoise, 28% red, and 30% gray, then the answer would be turquoise, and answering red or gray would be marked wrong.
- Color choices: Choose from RED, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE, BLACK, WHITE
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Dominant Flag Colors: North America Quiz
- Created Sep 14, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 76
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →