Can you name the Scrabble-legal words that have been used by Presidents as their first or last name?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Online Scrabble Players Dictionary
- First & last names only. Nicknames included if President is primarily identified by such. (I.e., if Thomas Cruise somehow ever became President, "Tom" would count.) Other names may be bonuses.
- Also try: Scrabble Blanks Required
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Scrabble-Legal US Presidents Quiz
- Created Oct 14, 2010 in History
- Game Plays 2,758
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →