Can you name the Capital by the State Answered in the Mathematical Equation?
- Click any empty Statehood Equation or Capital/Numeric Solution to answer for that location
- Source: www.apples4theteacher.com
- Each state has a number based on chronology, 1-50. Ex) Georgia (4th state) + Ohio (17th state) is 4+17 which equals "21" the 21st state is Illinois- capital answer: "Springfield" Remember PEMDAS!
- Also try: Element Mathematics
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Statehood Mathematics to Capitals Quiz
- Created May 28, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 7
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →