Can you name the words formed by merging a capital with another country?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Try The First One!
- Click the link to try the prequel. This time, it's the capital blended into a country instead of the other way around. Ex: Capital's state: Texas. State's capital: Indianapolis. Answer: Austindiana
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Countrapitals II Quiz
- Created May 19, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 827
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →