Can you name the players with a sub-.300 on-base percentage who still managed to post at least a league-average OPS?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- I didn't include the Deadball Era because a lot of obscure players accomplished this feat during that time. To qualify for this list, a player had to accumulate at least 502 plate appearances.
- Source: Baseball-Reference.com Play Index
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
OBP < .300, OPS+ > 99 (1920-2010) Quiz
- Created Mar 31, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 45
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →