Can you name the pitchers who have averaged under .75 IP per game?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Baseball-Reference.com Play Index
- To qualify, a pitcher needed to have AT MOST 3/4 as many IP as games pitched and AT LEAST 300 games pitched. To help, I put parentheses around the team for which each pitcher had the most games.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Lefty Specialists (through 2010) Quiz
- Created Apr 6, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 23
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →