Can you pick the US States that have a higher population ranking than area ranking, according to the 2010 Census?
- Click the matching answer button below
- ALERT!: Clicking on a wrong answer will end the quiz
- Source: Link
- For example, New Jersey is ranked #11 in population, but #46 in area, so it is a correct answer. Ties are acceptable. Credit to MeLoseBrainUhOh for the idea!
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
US States: Population Ranking > Area Ranking Quiz
- Created Feb 7, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 110
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →