Can you name the leading causes of child death in the United States (2007)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- "Child" is defined as any individual under 18 years of age. The total population of children in the United States is about 85 million, of whom about 55,000 die annually.
- Source: Child Death Review, 2007
- Also try: Causes of Death (US)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Child Mortality (U.S.) Quiz
- Created May 18, 2012 in Science
- Game Plays 28
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →