Can you name the NBA's all-time leaders in points per game in 1984, before Michael Jordan entered the league?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Basketball-Reference.com
- Minimum 15,000 points or 10,000 minutes. "Active" players appeared in at least one game after the 1983-1984 season. "Team" represents the franchise a player appeared in the most games in up to 1984.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Career Scoring Leaders Before Jordan (NBA) Quiz
- Created Aug 14, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 555
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →