Can you name the MLB players who have played in at least one regular season game at the age of 40 or older since 1961?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Various searches at Baseball-Reference.com
- An asterisk means the player did not appear in one or more seasons during this span. "Team" is the club that the player appeared in the most games with in his career. Answers in alphabetical order.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Forty-Somethings Quiz
- Created Jun 9, 2010 in Sports
- Game Plays 79
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →