Can you name the interstate intersections with a shared digit?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: interstate-guide.com
- You're looking for two intersecting primary interstates that have the same digit in the same position (i.e. 93 and 95 or 11 and 12, but not 98 and 89).
Answers format: I93 and I95 or 93 95 or 9395
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Interstates: Equal In Part Quiz
- Created Aug 10, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 94
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →