Can you name the MLB Over/Under: Batting Average of .350 in a Season?
- Click any empty Player or O/U to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Baseball Reference
- Answer 'O' if you think the player has hit over .350 in a season. Answer 'U' if you think the player has not hit higher than .350 in a season. Player must have had enough ABs to qualify for BA title.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Over/Under: Batting Average of .350 in a Season Quiz
- Created Jun 3, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 619
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →