Can you name the MLB Over/Under: 35 Home Runs in a Season?
- Click any empty Player or O/U 35 HR Season to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Baseball Reference
- For each player, answer 'O' if the player has hit 35 or more homers in a season. Answer 'U' if the player has not had a season where he hit 35 or more homers. Wrong answers will appear in red. Enjoy!
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Over/Under: 35 Home Runs in a Season Quiz
- Created May 31, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 3,164
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →