Can you name the NFL Bookie Math?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Source: Game Odds Week 15 2012
- A $100 spread bet pays $100, loses $110.
A $100 over/under bet pays $100, loses $110.
A money line (ML) bet pays the following: a $110 bet at -$110 pays $100, a $100 bet at +$110 pays $110.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
NFL Bookie Math Quiz
- Created Dec 19, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 30
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →