Can you name the MLB players who hit 30+ homers in a season in the 1950s?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Baseball Reference
- Number of seasons refers only to 30+ HR seasons during the 1950s, not the player's whole career.
Teams refers only to the team(s) that the player played for during these seasons, not his whole career
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
30+ homers in the 1950s Quiz
- Created Jun 6, 2010 in Sports
- Game Plays 289
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →