Can you pick the correct neologism given its meaning?
- Click the matching answer button below
- These words are all considered neologisms. The word 'neologism' comes from the Greek words for 'new' and 'speech'. It literally means a new phrase or word.
- The name below the definition is the person or publication credited with coining the word or the modern use of the word.
- Also try: Commonest English Words
Recently Coined Words Quiz
- Created Oct 18, 2012 in Language
- Featured Nov 1, 2012
- Game Plays 51,388
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →