Can you name the states in which John Adams received at least 1 electoral vote in the 1796 U.S. Pres. election?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Also try: 2008 US Election Minefield
- Adams and Jefferson split the electoral vote in four states. Those are 'safe', non-mine states. States admitted after 1796 register neither a safe answer nor a mine.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
1796 US Election Minefield Quiz
- Created Jun 17, 2012 in History
- Game Plays 107
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →