Can you pick the humorous neologisms from their definition?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Source: The Washington Post
- Also try: Recently Coined Words
- The Washington Post holds an annual neologism contest in which it invites submissions for new words or humorous new meanings of existing words. These are some selected entries.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Here... Let me make up a word for that Quiz
- Created Aug 6, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 189
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →