Can you name the two teams involved in repeat Super Bowl matchups?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Five sets of teams have been matched up more than once in the Super Bowl. Name the two team nicknames, in either order.
- For example, if the Cleveland Browns and the Detroit Lions had played each other twice in the Super Bowl, you could type either 'Browns Lions' or 'Lions Browns'.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Super Bowl Rematches Quiz
- Created Jan 22, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 903
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →