Can you name the states in which Thomas Jefferson received at least 1 electoral vote in the 1800 U.S. Pres. election?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Adams and Jefferson split the electoral vote in three states. Those are 'safe', non-mine states. States admitted after 1800 register neither a safe answer nor a mine.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
1800 US Election Minefield Quiz
- Created Aug 9, 2012 in History
- Game Plays 913
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →