Can you name the status of each snake, venomous (V) or not (N)?
- Click any empty Snake or Venom? to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Several and Varied
- Many snakes produce mild toxins. For the purposes of this quiz a snake is considered "non-venomous" if it is non-venomous to humans and kills prey by a method other than venom.
- Also try: Mammal, Bird, Reptile, Fish or Amphibian
Venomous or Not? Quiz
- Created Mar 28, 2013 in Science
- Featured May 10, 2013
- Game Plays 12,124
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →