Can you name the thing these people are famous for: being a U.S. Supreme Court Justice or a New York Yankee?
- Click any empty Name or Justice or Yankee? to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- In some cases, formal names have been swapped for informal and vice versa to make things more fun and challenging. So William Rehnquist might be 'Bill' and A-Rod might be 'Alexander E. Rodriguez'.
- Enter "J" for Justices and "Y" for Yankees.
- Also try: Bible or Quran?
Supreme Court Justice or New York Yankee? Quiz
- Created Jun 5, 2011 in Just For Fun
- Featured Nov 9, 2012
- Game Plays 22,609
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →