Can you name the States which have at least 250 km (155 mi) of unbroken straight border, without giving a mine?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Note: Basically, name any states which have at least 250 km of straight borders (excluding coastlines) with another state. Borders across Lakes and with Canada are also included.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Straight Border States Minefield Quiz
- Created Dec 14, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 81
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →