Can you name the Answers to the following capital city categories in descending order?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Note: Bolivia's capital is considered Sucre, South Africa's Pretoria, Sri Lanka's Sri-Jayawardenapura Kotte, and Palau's Melekeok.
- For the first clue, you are looking for the countries with the longest name length, and what their capitals are, NOT the capitals withe the longest name length.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Capital Cities by Numbers Quiz
- Created Mar 21, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 955
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →