Can you name the First four capitals alphabetically per letter, without naming an incorrect capital?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Note: The capital of Bolivia is considered Sucre, though La Paz will not trigger a mine. The codes represent the alphabetical positions for each capital, e.g. A-16 = Athens.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Alphabetical Capitals per Letter Minefield Quiz
- Created Nov 3, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 93
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →