Can you name the MLB Players with a 35+ HR Season who also Played for the NY Mets?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Note: The player did not have to hit 35+ Home runs as a Met. He needed a) 35+ HR at any point in his career, and b) to have played for the Mets at any point in his career.
- Source: Baseball Reference
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Players with 35+ HR Season and Played for NY Mets Quiz
- Created Sep 27, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 222
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →