Can you name the Post 1900 MLB pitchers with adjusted ERAs (ERA+) seasons of 200 or better?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Baseball Reference
- An adjusted ERA of 200 means the pitcher's ERA was half (twice as good as) the league average after factoring in the ballparks the pitcher pitched in.
162 innings required to qualify.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB 200 ERA+ Seasons Quiz
- Created Aug 22, 2013 in Sports
- Game Plays 1,914
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →