Can you name the countries with the best and worst civil liberties?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Economist Intelligence Unit
- Civil liberties are based on: free media (and access to it), freedom of expression and protest, trade union access, torture, independent judiciary, religious tolerance and other personal freedoms etc
- The Economist Intelligence Unit's rating is out of 10.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Best and Worst Civil liberties Countries Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →