Can you pick the countries that are members of the 'Arab League'?
- Click the matching answer button below
- ALERT!: Clicking on a wrong answer will end the quiz
- The Arab League (officially called the League of Arab States) is an organization of Arab states in North and Northeast Africa, and Southwest Asia.
- Also try: Countries of the World (Redux)
- The traditional 22 countries (including one that is currently suspended)
Arab League Minefield Quiz
- Created Jun 6, 2012 in Geography
- Featured Sep 26, 2012
- Game Plays 97,905
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →