Can you name the countries whose first three letters are actual words?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- All the three letters answers, form the first three letter of a country. For example if the clue was: 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet (CHI). The answer would be China (or Chile)
- Not all countries, whose first three letters are actual words are used.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Three Letter Word Countries Quiz
- Created Dec 1, 2010 in Language
- Game Plays 220
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →