Can you name the words to Scarlett O'Hara's oath at the end of Act I of Gone With the Wind?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: When you"re done, click here to see the actual scene.
- In Gone With the Wind just before the intermission, Scarlett O'Hara makes an oath that has become one of the most famous female monologues in movie history. It may be brief, but it sure packs a punch.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Scarlett O'Hara's Oath (Gone With the Wind) Quiz
- Created May 5, 2011 in Movies
- Game Plays 1,116
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →