Can you name the words to the poem 'The Red Wheelbarrow' by William Carlos Williams?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: famouspoetsandpoems.com
- "The Red Wheelbarrow" is widely considered the masterwork of American writer William Carlos Williams. The 1923 poem exemplifies the Imagist-influenced philosophy of “no ideas but in things."
- Also try: Stopping By Woods On a Snowy Evening
The Red Wheelbarrow Quiz
- Created Apr 17, 2011 in Literature
- Featured Mar 8, 2014
- Game Plays 1,131
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →